On 9/20/2013 7:46 AM, Duveyoung wrote:
> I love reddit.

So that's where you've been all this time. I was beginning
to wonder what happened to you. Glad to hear that you're
still on the program. LoL!

I love reddit. Yeah, the evil minded brats who naysay everything and call you gay immediately just to use the word gay and giggle to themselves.have to be ignored, but after about the tenth time it loses its sting.

The profit is that many very interesting items are found and presented, and sometimes a post will draw thousands of replies, and studying that -- as if one is a student of human nature -- can be calibration about the masses that is sobering and bracing.

The worst part is that the gore photos are not always marked with warning.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

...be thankful you're not on Reddit. I don't go near the place, because of the near-universal low-vibeness of it and the people who hang there. This guy's story affirms my decision in this regard.

http://www.theawl.com/2013/09/i-was-a-hated-hipster-meme-and-then-it-got-worse

I empathize with him. It's no fun to be stalked on the Internet, by deranged people who just want to yell at someone...anyone, and who glommed onto you because you were handy.