Another pet peeve: a person's avoiding the possessive case before a gerund (-:
One of my favorite courses in college was an advanced grammar course. The
errors I see now even on places like HuffPost amaze me.

________________________________
 From: "s3raph...@yahoo.com" <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:19 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Spirit Guided Lucid Dreaming

Pet peeve of mine also. And, like you, I hit the Send key just as I notice I've
missed or added '.

Yes, I wonder if the interest in lucid dreams and the like isn't demon Mara up
to his old tricks making mundane things seem alluring.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Let dream state take its natural course I say. Pet peeve of mine with people
mix up it's and its!