Ok, I have a confession which I hope doesn't offend anyone: I think Seraphita
is a guy. Why? Because once he posted: goodbye, I'm going out now. It didn't
sound like something a woman would say.

________________________________
 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 7:51 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Louis C.K. explains why people post this much

How many here think Barry would have made this post if the top three posters
hadn't been women?

(You can excuse him by claiming he has had a lot of personal hassles with Share
and me and loathes us for it, but Seraphita? He's never tangled with her.
However, she's a woman, and she's very smart, so she qualifies for his hatred
just on that basis.)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

http://gawker.com/louis-c-k-s-explanation-of-why-he-hates-smartphones-is-1354954625

Fairfield Life Post Counter
Start Date (UTC): 09/14/13 00:00:00
End Date (UTC): 09/21/13 00:00:00
777 messages as of (UTC) 09/20/13 16:14:54

106 authfriend
93 Share Long
55 s3raphita