I don't think I can either, unless it would be something like,

"The ice cream was delicious"

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: On Being An Eagle

No I can't.

________________________________
 From: Steve Sundur <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 11:11 AM

can you give example of this?

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 11:00 AM

"The only interesting answers are those which destroy the question." - Susan
Sontag

"Sometimes, finding an answer to a question forces you to redefine the terms of
the question, or think differently about their relations to each other. These
are the really interesting answers: The ones that make you change the way you
see the world." - Anon comment