I would expect these to be quite popular around here but if you do a search on the subject San Antonio is a place that has a lot of problems with adobe soil and doors out-of-kilter. I ran into a door installer once at Home Depot who told me the problem was so bad on his house that he had to adjust the doors 4 times a year. A cement foundation supposedly helps and of course this house doesn't have one. I also drilled two sets of holes for the front screen door latch bar bolts as it needs to be raised and lowered for the latch to work. Really a pain.