She looks at him like a "brother"?  Smile.  They *are* similar in certain ways.

________________________________
 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 8:59 AM
Subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Surviving Whole Foods

Emily observed with her usual sagacity:

It's not Share's fault that she doesn't understand the conceptual difference
between the two - she has never tried to have a "discussion."

Good point. One would think, however, that even she would know better by now
than to follow Barry's "get Judy" leads, but it's just hard--for me, at
least--to fathom the depths of her cluelessness.