When we move out to CA and buy the pot farm we are going to build a house
and pre-wire it with Ethernet and cable. Right now, with all the grand kids
around it's a lot of work running cable all over the place - and these kids
just can't sit still long - they've all got wireless devices and they are out of
control!

Thanks for info. It must be nice out there with all the quietness where a guy
can just sit back and hear himself think!