 From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
To: Richard J. Williams <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:42 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] FFL Help Desk, was End of the Bread Box on Wheels

You really told off Share, good work!

I'm glad to see the FFL Help Desk pull together to help each other
      - it's
almost heartwarming. LoL!

One guy I know, who is a Network Engineer at a local community
      college,
got Help Desk Duty one day, but he was so rude he got put back on
      cable
management the next day - the college president sent an email to
      the IT
director that said:

"DO NOT EVER PUT THIS GUY ON THE HELP DESK AGAIN".

Share is lucky she had a player with a pin hole on the front - one
      time
my Pioneer got a disk stuck in it and I had to take the whole top
      off to
get the disk out. Go figure.

So after that, I bought a Technics five-disc player with a lid on
      top that
lifts up like a record player dust cover. Sweet!

On 9/23/2013 9:18 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>

>Doc and Xeno, thank you! I did it! And guess what the key was? A regular sized
>paper clip didn't work. I had to get a large paper clip to get the tray to
>partially open.
>

>Thanks boys. This was obviously an operation fraught with high tech angles and
>the need for a PhD in engineering. Share couldn't have done it without you.
>Share, how do you get out of bed in the morning and actually manage to make it
>to the toilet to take a piss? On top of that, find your toothbrush and figure
>out how to get toothpaste on the actual bristles? I mean, the list goes on and
>on for how complex it must be for you just to make it past the first 15
>minutes of wakefulness without calling 911.
>

>________________________________

                                                      one. I had two
                                                      friends who owned
                                                      them. I thought