The movie "The Reluctant Fundmentalist" that I mentioned here the other day charactarizes quite well the government goons who want to spy on what. These people are dumber than doughnuts. Stand up to them! I would think anyone here could probably fuck up their minds quite well. Always question authority. We pay the taxes that pay these peoples salaries.

By all rights we should be spying on them!