Share Long wrote:
> Ah, Richard, thank you and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bit from Isha
> Upanishad expecially: one should enjoy it with renunciation.
> So yin/yang, so Shiva/Shakti, so light and shadow, etc.

As the saying goes: "Purman adah, Purnam idam"

"Om ! That (world) is a complete whole.
This (world) too is a complete whole.
From the complete whole only, the (other)
complete whole rose. Even after removing
the complete whole from the (other)
complete whole, still the complete whole
remains unaltered and undisturbed."

'Isha Upanishad'
http://www.vedarahasya.net/isha.htm