sign recently seen: "if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing"

________________________________
 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: The Theology of Breaking Bad

emptybill, some view Jesus and Christianity as a step in the evolution of
religion. And a Pisces step at that. Agape. Unconditional love. Can seem sappy
when compared to more robust expressions of love. OTOH, with regards to Adam
and Eve there is a similar concept of "oh happy fall." Meaning that if they had
not fallen, Christ would not have incarnated. Still not as robust as Satan's
willingness to be, out of his unconquerable love for God, separate from God FOR
ALL ETERNITY. Surely he must know that God's embrace encompasses even that!