According to what I've read, health insurance is either going to go up or down
for most people on October 1, or go away. Go figure.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet on it going up or away, not down.

'Obama Lied, My Health Plan Died'
Posted by Michelle Malkin:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-lied-health-plan-died-070000532.html