> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Akasha:
> seeking
> >
> > Judy:
> > > In my understanding of how MMY uses the term, CC
> > > is permanent, 24-hour-a-day foreground PC.
>
> Er, Akasha, I'm proposing a term to describe a
> particular type of experience, i.e., permanent,
> 24-hour-a-day foreground PC, period.

Thats fine.

Originally, the seeking of a definition was in order to try gain
consensus view.

Already your definitions has nothing to do -- on the word level with
Peter's. Thus the consensus thing is not working out so well.

The thing is, people have either abondoned MMY's definition, or taken
a set of attributes from him, but not all, or emphasized different
atrributes.

I am just stating my experience, that explicitly address most of these
questions, provides a framework, that just might, probably not, begin
to address every ones individual definitions and may be a starting
point for building a concensus def.

But I can tell that not an area of  great interst to you. No foul, no
penalty.

As I said:
> > yes. I understand. I have had the same thought (use mmy's def of
cc]. Until i tried to
> apply  it and met some of the above issues.

I don't know how I can make that any clearer. :)