VIEW EMAIL WITH IMAGES

Save the Date!

Sunday, October 6th

We cordially invite you to join us for a Women's Coherence Initiative, a
national conference call, on Sunday, October 6th (1 pm Pacific , 2 pm Mountain,
3 pm Central, 4 pm Eastern). We will be connected with hundreds of other women
across the country who practice the Transcendental Meditation® technique.

Maharishi once explained that when 10,000 women desire that something good and
great should happen, it will happen. Our goal is to build a group of 10,000
women in North America in order, through our collective desire, to create a
nourishing influence to raise the consciousness of North America and the world.
In order to achieve this goal, we will connect on the first Sunday of every
other month beginning in April.

On October 6th, our half-hour call will include a beautiful talk entitled:

 Real Knowledge/Wise Women

We will then all stay connected for a ten-minute continental group meditation.
We can all gather together for this meeting or, if you prefer, you may call in
directly from your home.

Connection Details to call in directly from your home:
Dial-In Number: 512-735-6825
Access Code: 836931#

Please join us in becoming a powerfully nourishing agent for positive change.
We encourage you to share this invitation with all your women friends who
practice the TM technique.

We look forward to joining with you on October 6th.

Jai Guru Dev

© 2013 Global Mother Divine Organization, a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational
organization. All rights reserved.
Transcendental Meditation® and TM® are trademarks in the United States and used
under license or with permission