ha ha ha ha ha! You are living in a dream world - they are using fancy ass
marketing techniques to try to bolster up a dying movement - and my only role
were I to focus on it would be to see the Movement reduced to ashes.

________________________________
 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com" <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:04 PM
Subject: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Early Iowa Unified Field Meditators

 Yes,
the whole TM movement has already moved over towards Hagelin with Lynch
and the people gathered around them for as long as they live and
succession is in fact actively being planned for.  A friend who is an
aid to Hagelin recently drew a flow chart for me and filled it out
and it is extremely realistic.  They are on the move.  They are in
the midst of revolution and they have a lot of resource yet with
people who see eye to eye on this.  But like the chinese in their
cultural revolution and modernizing it becomes more orderly and based
more on meritocracy after the party tru-believers and corruption gets
pressed out of it in time.  It ain't over yet by a long shot.  The
fifth estate and the internet certainly has a large role in helping shape how
it is going with transparency.  Even MJ here as a counter-revolutionary
ex-TM'er has a role
to play in helping it live long and prosper.
 "There
can't be mistakes in the truth"!
-Old
Pravada Proverb

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

TM also through time?

Well,
The TM movement recently since the death of the founder is now being
run more and more by committees, boards and department on merit.  No
one person is going to matter much as Bevan and some others pass
away.  The teaching of effective transcending meditation will carry
it given the modern science-based public health and spiritual public
policy imperatives that come with it.    A new generation around
meditating and consciousness based education that grew up with this
is coming online and they are saying it is not going to be like it
was as to integrity.  Bevan and other elders are going to either let
the microphone pass to them sooner or later.  But the offspring are
being groomed now teaching meditation and gaining their own
experience to run it doing it on merit.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Not likely - when the revenues get low enough, Girish and his cousins the
Srivastavas boys will sell MUM and all its assets, so the signs will come down
anyway in a few years.