 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:44 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Ritam Bhara Pragya and world peace

>From the BATGAP forum. The context was world peace. This is a post I made,
>over there, earlier this evening:

"Kind of funny the way Maharishi used to
talk A LOT about patience, and his analogy of selling pencils to earn money,
one pencil at a time. Burned right through my youthful enthusiasm, and later,
my ego, just long enough to make me realize, that he was expressing a time
frame that operates on its own, leading surely to success.

Helped me get past false expectations for myself, and the world.
Allowed me to stay focused on the goal, which I thought was external for the
longest time, and it *almost* is: Ritam Bhara Pragya.

When I first heard about
"Ritam", in the 1980's, it was in the context of immediate benefit,
expression of the sidhis. Now I find out, backwards, that it is the state of
mind, where the rhythm of the mind matches the rhythm of the universe. I found
out backwards, because I was thinking about how to finish the sentence in
paragraph two, and 'Ritam Bhara Pragya' came in, so I googled it, and found out
it was exactly what I was trying to express.

So, that's how stuff happens now.
Further unfolding of the TMSP - full access to mind, matter, and everything in
between. An expansion of living Brahman, where the difference between inside
and out, practically disappears, this is another union, between an enlightened
mind (intellect and heart in Yoga), and manifestation, or not, in the manifest
world, the physical world.

The deepest and most powerful impulses
of creation make themselves known, not in any dramatic fashion, but in a way
that is natural, and approachable, making as much sense as those more obvious
laws in what I will call the most obvious world.

Finally, such experience is incredibly
useful! An entire landscape, conforming to Maharishi's expression, "do
less, and accomplish more", opens up. A very different, yet deeply
satisfying way of functioning, where any point in time or space, ranging from
nanoseconds, to cosmic eons, is available. No gaps.

Certainly, for
myself, I am rarely greatly concerned about my well being. However, every human
desires world peace, and I will always wait, and work, for that."