This is a transcription of a tape recording of a lecture by Maharishi given on December 6, 1964. This lecture is about the "knowledge of life," right from the beginning, including a discussion about how creation manifests from "the will of God." A great classic; 37 pages.

'World Peace and the Deep Meditation'

An excellent introductory lecture, first published by SRM in 1962; 14 pages.

On 9/26/2013 10:55 AM, Share Long wrote:
Doc, I think that was Maharishi explaining ritam. Anyway, many spiritual teachers warn against going this route before being established at least on the celestial level. Beings in the astral realm can disguise their intention towards humans.

*From:* "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:43 AM
*Subject:* RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] Ritam Bhara Pragya and world peace

Always wonderful to read about another person's similar experiences. Emphasis on being *established* in Ritam, before considering any celestial visions.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Doc, thanks for wonderful topic. I googled on Maharishi ritam and this transcript was the first listing. Great detailed analysis:
http://spirituelle-erfahrungen.blog.de/2009/12/09/mmy-ritam-bhara-pragya-7542180/