Wear whichever shoe fits, Judy.

________________________________
 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 3:17 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] Ritam Bhara Pragya and world
peace

Oh, do you feel stung, Share? I thought what I wrote was quite complimentary.

Have you ever tried to sting anybody yourself?

Or were you suggesting that I was drowning and you saved me? Do elaborate.

Share wrote:

A man walked by a pond and noticed a scorpion in it, drowning. He lifted the
scorpion out of the water and the scorpion stung him. Why did you do that, the
man asked. Because it's my nature to sting, replied the scorpion.