Let's face it, Willy, you spend all your time reading FFL. :-D

Of course you can read FFL on the Kindle too! Do you have an Nvidia Shield yet? I was given one a week ago to develop some products for. Your grandkids would probably like it.

The nearby B&N is closing. There is a Half Price Books in Concord. I also have a rare books store up the street. However he doesn't seem to collect rare occult books. These town has more collectibles stores than you can shake a stick at. We figure that most of these people inherited the business and building from their parents and only need enough sales to feed themselves and pay the property taxes.