Destiny of Souls, all about the bardo, life between lives, etc.

________________________________
 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 1:39 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: The Beast and the unborn

Share explained:

XA, there are many books on this topic.

And I'm sure they answer all Xeno's questions definitively, right, Share?

But we'll have to find the books ourselves if we want to know those answers,
because Share isn't going to tell us the titles or share anything from them.

As for me, I was raised Catholic so I come from that mindset. I also appreciate
what the FFL atheists say.

Which "FFL atheists" would those be, Share?

And though I have never seen an AK-47 in person, I have sensed consciousness
even in a plastic bag! Go figure!

No need. It figures.