(-:

________________________________
 From: "s3raph...@yahoo.com" <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 9:06 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Post Count Sat 28-Sep-13 00:15:03 UTC

Can I be the first to congratulate authfriend and Share for breaking through
the 100 barrier. They put the rest of us slackers to shame with our miserly
inputs. The 852 messages total works out to about five messages an hour during
the week. Five messages doesn't sound too onerous to deal with. And bear in
mind that a lot of the messages are simple thumbs up or thumbs down feedback,
such as . . .
"Outstanding post!"
"Ha-ha!"
"Thanks for that link"
OR
"Did you forget to take your medics today?"
"You sir are a complete prat"
"YAWN . . . "
. . . we are in their debt. Let us try harder in weeks to come.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <ffl.postcount@...> wrote:

Fairfield Life Post Counter
===========================
Start Date (UTC): 09/21/13 00:00:00
End Date (UTC): 09/28/13 00:00:00
852 messages as of (UTC) 09/27/13 23:08:02

126 authfriend
113 Share Long
74 Richard J. Williams
57 turquoiseb
56 awoelflebater
52 doctordumbass
47 Bhairitu
41 s3raphita
39 dhamiltony2k5
31 Michael Jackson
28 cardemaister
25 jr_esq
20 anartaxius
17 Jason
16 obbajeeba
16 Steve Sundur
16 Emily Reyn
9 j_alexander_stanley
9 Mike Dixon
8 waspaligap
7 merudanda
6 Rick Archer
5 srijau
5 punditster
4 emptybill
4 WLeed3
4 Dick Mays
3 bobpriced
2 wleed3
2 punditster
2 iranitea
2 emilymae.reyn
2 Duveyoung
1 salyavin808
1 richard
1 Paulo Barbosa
1 LEnglish5
Posters: 37
Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
Standard Time (Winter):
US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com