 From: "s3raph...@yahoo.com" <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 9:10 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Post Count Sat 28-Sep-13 00:15:03 UTC

Re "Why should Rick Archer host this site any longer for mostly fractious,
abusive and unpleasant postings by a few people flooding the content with their
personal animosities.": well, if anyone wants to start a topic for discussion
that is more constructive and life-affirming, what's stopping them?

Re Bhairitu's "What percentage is the viewership of the group who are
subscribed?" : can we extend a warm welcome to all those who are lurking. Now
can you please come and join the party and let's hear what you have to say
based on your experiences.