Doc, karma so pervasive as to be meaningless I can relate to. I love those kind
of paradoxes.

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 7:22 AM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] Japan's karma?

LOL - Yeah, Share, *everyone* dies of something. Karma continues to operate,
largely unnoticed, as the universal law. There is no longer an impact on the
individual, anymore than there is an impact on a tree, during the changing of
the seasons. There is no bank account, no $1000 or $1. Such a comparison can no
longer being made. That is why I said, rather than it disappearing, karma is
rendered obsolete, or so pervasive, that it is meaningless. Do you understand
the difference? There is no state of manifestation, where karma is absent - how
could that even be possible?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Doc, Nisargadatta smoked cigarettes and died of lung disease. Maybe for him
that was like having a million dollars in the bank and a bill for $1 came due?
I think as long as we have a physical body that aspect of our Being is subject
to the laws of karma.