Rain in the big spenders, who will tax our great grandchildren &  the as
yet un born!

____________________________________
 From: newslet...@prayfor.us
To:  wle...@aol.com
Sent: 9/30/2013 7:34:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj:  Midnight Deadline: Congress Must Not Cave on Obamacare

_You  can view a web version by following this link._
(http://jury.emlnk1.com/p_v.php?l=11&c=620&m=662&s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043)

(http://jury.emlnk1.com/lt.php?s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043&i=620A662A11A5090)

Pray for  US
An Online Christian Outreach  Ministry
Charles Benninghoff, Founder
2360 Corporate Circle, Suite  400
Henderson, Nevada 89074-7722
Phone: 800-362-2723

09/30/2013  Dear  William,
Congress  has until midnight tonight to pass a Continuing Resolution (CR)
that  will prevent a government slowdown (not a "shutdown"). The House passed
 a CR yesterday that will delay Obamacare's implementation for one  year.
While  this is not the best solution, which would be a full repeal, the
House  has surprised us all for once by standing up to Obama and Senate
Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV)
Today  is the last day in this fight and Congress is under tremendous
pressure from the media to pass the CR and pay for  Obamacare.
Obama  and Reid are refusing to negotiate.  As progressive  one-worlders,
they would rather see America destroyed than allow  the American people to
rise up and defeat Obamacare.
_Today  is our last chance to convince Congress to do the right thing and
protect America from this evil, job-killing law.  Please send  your FaxGrams
to them immediately and tell them you want to see  Obamacare defeated!_
(http://jury.emlnk1.com/lt.php?s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043&i=620A662A11A5
090)

(http://jury.emlnk1.com/lt.php?s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043&i=620A662A11A5090)
  Charles  Benninghoff, Founder
Pray  For US remains opposed to Obamacare for purely religious  reasons.
Obamacare  is a murderous law that will increase the number of abortions in
 America. Some estimates indicate that it will contribute to an  additional
110,000 abortions  every year, starting on January 1st.
Many  people don't realize that health insurance plans will now set aside
earmarked funds to go into a secret abortion slush fund, which has been  set
up under Obamacare.
When  the health care rationing kicks in, conservative Christians like you
and  me will be targeted by Obamacare's death panels. Illegal aliens will
receive treatment under Obamacare, but if you get sick and need  life-saving
care, you will be denied.
The IRS  targeted conservative Americans for years, as we recently learned.
Just  imagine the damage that Obama could do to his political enemies when
the  IRS has access to our personal medical records.
Obamacare  is a total abomination in the eyes of God. We believe, as the
Bible  emphatically states, that every human being is created in the image of
God (Genesis 1:27).
Therefore,  no doctor, no bureaucrat and no government has the legal
authority to  play "god" and decide which human beings live or die, whether
they
are  in the womb or in a rocking chair.
We need  to convince the House and Senate to stand firm until midnight
tonight in  order to defeat Obamacare! If Obama "shuts the government down,"
that is  his choice and the consequences will be his fault.
_Send  your faxes to Congress immediately and tell them to delay, defund,
defeat and destroy Obamacare!  Obama won't negotiate, so neither  should the
true Americans in Congress!_
(http://jury.emlnk1.com/lt.php?s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043&i=620A662A11A5090)

We  realize that you've invested a lot in this fight already. From the
rallies in the streets back in 2010 to supporting Sen. Ted Cruz'  filibuster
last week in the Senate, conservative Christians like  you have done a
tremendous amount of work to stop  Obamacare.
This  could be the beginning of the end of Obama's health care takeover,
starting today.
_But  we have to rise up together, right now, and demand that Congress
defeat Obamacare! Please send your faxes  immediately!_
(http://jury.emlnk1.com/lt.php?s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043&i=620A662A11A5090)

(http://jury.emlnk1.com/lt.php?s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043&i=620A662A11A5090)

Again,  the deadline for the House and Senate to agree on a funding bill is
 midnight tonight.
We  cannot allow the final version of that bill to contain funding for
Obamacare.
_That's  why your faxes are so critical. The clock is ticking!_
(http://jury.emlnk1.com/lt.php?s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043&i=620A662A11A5090)

Tell  your friends and family members as well! You can keep them up to date
on  this fight by sending them this link:
_https://grassroots.cc/19933_130927_P4US_Defeat_Obamacare_Funding_
(http://jury.emlnk1.com/lt.php?s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043&i=620A662A11A5090)

Your  phone calls and faxes have a tremendous impact on the actions of
Congress. Just look at how much we've accomplished so far. We never  expected
the House to stand up to Obama in this way, but here we are,  with Obama and
Harry Reid arrogantly threatening to shut down the  government.
So  please, call your Senators and Congressman today as well. The number to
 the switchboard in D.C. is 202-224-3121.
Sincerely,        Charles  Benninghoff, Founder
Personal Cell: 949-510-1100
Saints'  Corner
Matt 5:15 Men should  not
light a candle and put
it under a bowl, but
on a  table, giving
light to allIt  is more important that you pass
this message on to  your
family, friends &
acquaintances
than  give.
Copyright  2013 by Pray For US | All Rights Reserved
This may not  be copied or reproduced in any way
without  permission from Pray For US.
Email  forwarding for personal use excepted.
Please forward this powerful call to  action
to all of  your family members, friends and  acquaintances.
Sent to: wle...@aol.com

_Unsubscribe_
(http://jury.emlnk1.com/proc.php?nl=11&c=620&m=662&s=cbf57e502c5564fa7c6434129a700043&act=unsub)

Sent  Through the Verified & Secure Server System of:, Grassroots Campaign
Creations, Ltd. (HTTPS://Grassroots.CC), 2360 Corporate Circle, Suite 400,
Henderson, Nevada 89074, US