Not sure what birth circumstances have to do with getting 'enlightenment'. And, I'm not sure if anyone at MUM made the claim that any of the Pundit Boys have reached enlightenment. Go figure.

But, brown or black skin people can practice TM - there's no limitation based on a person's political affiliations, race, gender, country of origin, skin color, or religion.

If you don't want to support the Pundit Boys that's your right, but you shouldn't cast aspersions on poor Hindus boys sitting in silent prayer. It's really none of your business what they do up there in Iowa. In this country, we have freedom of religion guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.