Followup. Since I made this post, the same 5 people
whom I characterized as having nothing interesting
to say and as being so out of control that they
flood the forum with their garbage have followed up
on my *single* post with a total of *fifteen* posts.

In not one of them did any of them offer to cut down
on their inane post-flooding. In fact, they attempted
to "shoot the messenger" and avoid any responsibility
for their own actions. I'd say that they made my point
about trying to "dominate" the forum for me.

The bottom line on this is clear -- these five posters
"contributed" only slightly less that HALF THE TOTAL
POSTS MADE LAST WEEK. And they'll do it again this
week, and the next, and the week after that. And they
don't think there's a problem with that, or with forcing
other people to wade through their crap.

I'm simply making the point that the phenomenon of
"people leaving FFL" is **NOT** due to Neo, but to a
few people who simply cannot control their motormouths,
and who feel they have the "right" to subject other
people to post after post after post after post after
post...whatever they want to post, whenever they want
to post it.

I'll stop talking about this now, because unlike them
*I* can control myself.