Doc-the-guy-with-many-names sez:

> Yeah, the guy looks for excuses to get pissed off.
> All because of a woman who dumped him. What a life.
> FFL is part of Barry's emotional pornography.

Even if what Jim-Doc projects onto me were true
(it's not), it would be better than what he calls
*his* life.

First, let's not forget that back during the now-
sorely-missed-posting-limits days, he was the person
who went over the posting limit more than anyone else
on this forum, even more than Judy (she was in second
place, trailing as I remember by only one instance),
and thus had to spend the most time sitting on the
I-ain't-got-no-self-control bench. Now he's defend-
ing others for having as little self control as he
has and attacking those who point it out. No surprise
there.

Second, let's not forget that this is the guy who
claims to be fully enlightened, and yet the *only*
way he can get people on this forum to pay any
attention to him (hint: what he really seeks) is
to "pile on" to the common enemies of a bunch of
"mean girls" and rag on the same people they hate,
in hopes that they'll accept him as one of them.
Now THAT is pathetic.

I'm just sayin' that this issue is NOT about censor-
ship vs. non. It's about a small group of people who
are so lonely and so starved for attention that they
spend most of their time posting to a bunch of strangers
on the Internet they've never met, desperately trying
to flood them with "Pay attention to me...PLEASE" posts.

What perpetuates the terrible situation they've created
here **IS** paying attention to them. Stop, and they'll
dry up and blow away like the nonentities they are.