Dude...you and Thor seriously need to get a room.   :-)

This is the Thor of which I spoke.  No one in modern times has shown any
amount of God-Powers let alone Thor's full set of glories.

Just  the knowledge of him and his world and all the attendant realities
would  INSTANTLY allure almost anyone on Earth -- yeah, for egoic
reasons, but  the allure to acquire such powers or even a fraction of
them -- if such  is possible for humans -- would be irresistible to me.

Not that I  don't get the limitations of any God's nervous system, but
when I  consider HOW LITTLE MAHARISHI ACTUALLY DELIVERED AND HOW LITTLE
HE  DEMONSTRATED, who here in the movement can say they'd be immune to
THE  REAL DEAL?

Thor ain't no one-hit wonder who can get a few people  to see him
levitating -- that kind of stuff can be easily denied by most  minds,
but THOR?  Are you kidding me?  He's no Krishna, but hey, who  wouldn't
want to just hang around his ashram?

It is this Thor  that would disrupt virtually all social structures on
Earth just by him  being known and proven to have his powers.

All major religions  would have to explain him.  All governments would
see him as a threat.   The stock market would plunge to zip in fear that
the corporations'  products would no longer be sell-able.

The whole of humanity would have to face what it was and how far from
the potential-of-us we are.

Edg