Anartaxius opines:

> AUTHFRIEND WROTE:
> >
> > Share's "true motives" have been evident to halfway-
> > perceptive people for a long time, actually.
> > Unfortunately that doesn't include Share (or Steve,
> > for that matter). It isn't Seraphita's fault that
> > she hasn't seen the full picture yet; she hasn't
> > been here as a regular for long enough.
>
> The question that could be asked here is, what would
> be evident to fully-perceptive people in this same
> situation, now that you halfway-perceptives have
> nailed Share's "true motives"?

This is what is called in the biz "well-poisoning."
It's where the self-declared "authority" asserts
something negative about one of his/her enemies, in
an attempt to get other people to see them negatively,
the way they "should." It's a tactic we've seen used
by Judy for almost 20 years now.

Funny how *she*, as a supposed "halfway-perceptive
person," didn't have reservations about Share back
when she first appeared on the forum, during the
period when she was trying to recruit her for the
Mean Girls Clique. Funny how she didn't continually
rag on Share during the short period Share fell for
it (before wising up), and was ragging on the MGC
"enemies" she was expected to rag on. Funny how
everything changed when Share started to make her
own decisions about who was an appropriate person
to have non-hostile conversations with and who was
not. Just sayin'...

> [Note: prevaricators' intrusions into my point here,
> under the guise of 'comments', is ill advised for
> integrity reasons]

For those who missed the humor here, this is a
reference to Judy's recent declaration that she
would never have any further discussions with
Anartaxius until he either documented something
she thought he inferred about her, or apologized
for it. He did neither, especially because any
such inference was only in her paranoid, self-
important, it's-all-about-me mind. So at that
point, she went back on her declaration and
effectively proved herself to be the liar or
prevaricator he is referring to here.

She (who humbly *also* declares about herself
"I never lie") has been trying to pretend ever
since that this incident never happened. So I
thought that in the interest of honesty and
integrity, I should remind her that it did.  :-)