It's probably only a "law of nature" from which all other laws spring. Explained to simple people with the concept of "God" which of course became perverted into all kinds of nonsense. It's like the overtone series from a fundamental tone on a bass string. Or just think of it as "fractals" which means we're all just "fractals". :-D