It is an interesting piece.  Keep up the good work!

On 10/02/2013 08:06 PM, doctordumb...@rocketmail.com wrote:

Low Earth Orbit, liner notes:

The cloud shots were all done in my backyard (SF bay area), setting my camera at a fixed angle, shooting a piece of the sky, and either the redwood, or the avocado tree, then sped up 16x. The guy who appears with the shades and headphones was waiting for a bus in San Francisco, about seven years ago. I pointed my camera out the window of my van, and his soul was mine - lol. I live about three miles from the SJC airport, so the plane pics are local. Also the moon pictures – lots of sky here.

Some of my art made its way in. I’ve done wood carving. Most of the static photos are from an archive I discovered, looking for some photos I took of the moons of Jupiter (haven’t found them yet). So, 2005-ish?

Maharishi’s Puja table is in here, from screenshots taken off of his Internet channel, prior to his passing. The circle with all the colors in it, is actually the bottom of a plastic glass, with the prism effect, before I washed it a lot, and lost most of the colors.

To produce the video, I had an idea in mind, and assembled about 250 photos and videos; my palette. About 175 images survived. The title is always last.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Capturing the feeling of soaring over the planet earth (4:47). Edited from archives going back awhile. Yes, that is Maharishi's Puja table - screenshots from 2006, or so.

Here goes:

Low Earth Orbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbCTo9AOI7k

or