s3raphita sez:

> Ross  Ulbricht, the Silk Road founder wasn't exactly great at
> covering his  tracks. He attached his name, photo, and
> personal e-mail address to Silk  Road business! What's
> up with some people?
>
> I  see he also anticipated my plan for an assassination bureau:
> he  allegedly tried to take out a hit on someone who was
> threatening to  reveal customer information.
>
> By the way, re my prospectus for The Assassination  Bureau :
> I am assuming that the secret service agents who monitor
> internet traffic have a sense of humour. Don't want my
> door kicked in in  the early hours.

I haven't been following all this, but you remind me that
I wanted to comment earlier that sadly your idea of The
Assassination Bureau is old news. Reality has been there,
done that.

For many years, police have been aware of underground
networks of assassins for hire. They started back after the
Vietnam era, and the appearance then of magazines like
"Soldier Of Fortune." In the old days they would post ads
in the print section of these magazines containing veiled
offers to whack someone for money. When the Internet
dawned, this network moved to it, often on the "Soldier
Of Fortune" website itself, in its Comments section.

In reality, most of the people placing these ads were wack
jobs who'd never killed anyone in their lives. But a few
seem to have been making a living at it. I can recall half
a dozen news reports in which someone was being
accused of murder, having hired a hit man to do it
through one of these sites.

Le monde est fou, fou, fou...