However, Robin's books are more like pamphlets instead of books. He could probably have written tomes if he wanted to, maybe he still will. But, I am impressed that he self-published his own writings.

Others writings of interest:

'From Ignorance to Enlightenment: An Autobiography'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1980

'On First Meeting Werner Erhard and Est: A Memoir of Deliberate Affirmation'
By Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1980

'An Open Letter to Maharishi Mahesh Yogi'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1981)

'Enigma of an Absolute: The Consciousness of Ludwig Wittgenstein'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1986

'Journey Into the Personal: Letters of an Enlightened Man'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1978

'The Final Heresy'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1980

'Intelligence of the Heart: Letters of Robin Woodsworth Carlsen'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1986

'What Is Enlightenment: Sutras of the Personal'
By Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1979

'Anatomy of a Civilization'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen