> Correction below:

> > > --- "turquoiseb" <turquoiseb > wrote:
> > >
> > > Had an interesting sensation tonight, real déja vu all over
again
> > > stuff. I'm living this week near where I was staying when I first
> > > started coming to Paris for this gig. While here, I developed an
> > > affection for a certain writing café/restaurant in this 'hood,
so
> > > tonight I decided to have dinner there again.
> > >
> > > When I first arrived in Paris back in March, it was rainy. So I'd
sit on
> > > the patio of that café, which was outdoors but covered by an
awning,
> > > and listen to the music of the rain on the canvas. I always found
that
> > > sound soothing, and felt that it provided a cool background drone
to the
> > > music of café conversation, and served as an admirable source
of
> > > inspiration for writing.
> > >
> > > Tonight it wasn't raining when I walked over, but then it started,
in
> > > earnest. That same rain-drone was back, as if it had reappeared to
> > > welcome me back. Cool.
> > >
> > > Dinner was great, too. Chèvre chaud (warm goat cheese) on
toast with
> > > honey, served on a bed of Caesar salad. With a nice glass of wine.
I ate
> [...]
> > > inspired to do so by the sound of the rain on the canvas. Then I
walked
> > > home in the rain, doing my best Fred Astaire imitation all the
way.

> > > All of this adds up to an excellent night out in my book. How was
yours?

> > --- "awoelflebater" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:
> >
> > Not bad, thanks for asking.
> >
> > I returned to my place of residence after an extremely
> > satisfying day at my business that I own and run and
> > which the local community loves. I handle fragrant
> > leather, fit gorgeous equestrian-inspired fashion on
> > women who are having the time of their lives visiting
> > one of their favourite places on the planet  - their
> > local tack store. I drive a mere 12 minutes back to my
> > home on five gorgeous acres that comprise a wild fruit
> > orchard - figs, peaches, blackberries, apples (including
> > many heritage varieties), pears and cherries - and is
> > home to six gorgeous horses, three dogs and my husband.
> > The brick house and barn that we designed and built is
> > homey and attractive and we live in one of the most
> > beautiful places on the planet where I can hear barred
> > owls, doves and tree frogs from my bedroom window as I
> > lay in the quiet of the night. My dog Jesse lies
> > directly beneath my body underneath the bed all night
> > and the border collie pads restlessly from the warmth of
> > her bed to the cool of the marble bathroom floor; she is
> > the fidgety one. My other SPCA rescue loves to lie on
> > her sheepskin bed with her head hanging over the edge
> > all night long. She is the first to jump on the bed at
> > 6am each morning. She is he snuggler.
> >
> > Then there is that wonderful feeling, after you hay and
> > grain the horses and make sure their blankets are
> > straight and their beds picked, that all is well in the
> > world because these few creatures that are in your care
> > are feeling safe and content and you have contributed to
> > that in some small way. When I leave the barn and walk
> > toward the house where my husband is already preparing
> > dinner, which he does every night, I know that I have
> > made sure the animals have been looked after first. This
> > is important.
> >
> > I could go on and on about the wonderfulness of my life
> > and I am sure each and every one of those who post here
> > have greater or smaller miracles that they live with. It
> > is great that you love what you do Barry. But why is
> > your pleasure always salted with the hope, the false
> > assertion, that others live a more diminished, poorer
> > life than you claim you do?

> --- "bobpriced" <bobpriced@...> wrote:
>
> Ann, thank you for this, I'm always moved when you speak
> of your obvious love of animals. I bet your husband is a
> wonderful cook, myself I'm limited to a mean stir fry the
> Wife and Daughter (and Jack Russell) can't seem to get
> enough of.
>
> I think Barry is one of those unusual people with a talent
> for looking down on others from the gutter.

horses-in-the-s_videogames >
> horses-in-the-s_videogames
<http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x301yx_dylan-all-the-tired-
horses-in-the-s_videogames >

Some people use the public forum as their personal blog. In
that sense he is a prima donna.

I think he just can't stand the fact that a lot of people in
the TM-mov't are quite happy with their lives.

If Judy ever moves to Fairfield, or to some community in the
country-side, he is sure to throw a hissy fit. These kind of
posts are basicaly a taunt to Judy.

Some people are rolling stones. But to crow about it over
and over again is funny.