Ooo, what a find, Richard, thanks for posting. I've been thinking about doing
something online about healthy weight loss. This brilliant guy overflows with
good advice.

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
To: Richard J. Williams <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 8:29 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Getting Rich Online

There was a guy who wanted to be a millionaire. So, he wrote a book
called "How to Make a Million Bucks" and he took out ads in newspapers
and magazines to promote it. The guy got rich from selling his book!
When you received the book, the instructions were to write a book about
how to make a million bucks, then take out ads in newspapers and
magazines to promote it. Go figure.

Another guy I heard about took out an ad in the New York Times that
read: "Send me a dollar and I will send you absolutely nothing", and he
received over $100 in the mail in a week. LoL!

So, here's how to get rich online:

"What the internet is doing now is connecting everyone and everything,
every event and every thought, in multiple ways — layer upon layer of
connection. Increasingly, everything that happens and everything we do,
everyplace you go and check in, every thought you have and share, and
every person who liked that thought… is all connected…and it keeps
multiplying relentlessly."

Red more:

'Twitter Founder Reveals Secret Formula for Getting Rich Online'
Wired:
http://www.wired.com/business/2013/09/ev-williams-xoxo/