Richard, I wonder if any US citizens have been killed by drones within the US.
That would be even more alarming.

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
To: Richard J. Williams <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: US Commandos Seize al Shabab Leader

"The Obama administration, which unsuccessfully sought to get Snowden returned
from Russia where he has been granted asylum, is known to maintain a list of
terrorists for killing via drone strike. U.S. citizens have not only found
their way onto that list, some have been killed."

Read more:

'Former NSA/CIA Chief Jokes About Putting Edward Snowden on
      Obama’s Kill List'
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/