 From: feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 12:05 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: A vision of Fairfield's future?

That's actually pretty funny, MJ, but Fairfield is a lot more than MUM.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Iowans are pretty smart -after Girish and the Srivastavas boys sell MUM and its
adjacent properties off, the various farmers around there might get some of the
land, maybe Monroe Hershberger and his Amish folk might buy some of it to run
cattle on or make cheese - it'll be used well. The Domes will house a lot of
cows, maybe few sheep or goats in the winter times, the farmers will always
wonder why the sheep fall asleep along about 5 pm.