Yes, Ann, unless that half a brain had lots of neuroplasticity...

________________________________
 From: "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com" <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 7:41 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] Free Introductory Forex Webinar October 9th,
8:00 PM CD

 Phew, avoid this guy like the plague. Nobody with half a brain in their head
would take this seriously. I'm totally with you on this one MJ.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

When pigs and TM sidhas learn to fly, I'll take his seminar - this is nonsense
- NOBODY makes these kinds of profits unless they are bankers who are too big
to fail and the general public pays them their bailout money.