Some of his movies including "Ron Burgundy" which was a parody on TV anchors are pretty good and others pretty dumb. But then I am a Seth Rogen fan because his comedy can get "out there" and last week I watched "This is the End" which is a new breed of humor "apocalyptic comedy".

I haven't watched SNL in years.  I don't know anyone who does.