Merudanda wrote:

May it be allowed to question with all due respect, kowtow and hand kisses to
my  Lady of the Lake Jude  your references. You mentioning as a source  for
Dr.Domash article your battleground  where you fought so brave for purity and
integrity...when there is the  article as a whole available at mum.

 I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry.

 Oh my dear , let us consider  with Lawrence Domash that  " the degree of
consciousness may be related to the degree of long-range spatial and temporal
comprehension and awareness"and therefore related  our degree of long-range
spatial and temporal comprehension and awareness to the wholeness of the
article and  it  in devotion so brilliantly described implication. , not
forgetting the context,too.
The introduction    "Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and the Transcendental Meditation
Program: A New Direction for Scientific Research"   continues with:

"It would be shortsighted, however, to believe that Maharishi will be regarded
in the future merely as the man who introduced to science a certain new or
revived relaxation technique with a variety of measurable effects. Rather, it
seems certain that he will properly come to be regarded as the man who changed
the entire scope and direction of scientific research by compelling science to
recognize in its own terms and by its own methods the existence and reality of
a new state of consciousness. This is the real discovery, of which the
Transcendental Meditation technique itself is actually a technological
application, and it is surely a development of much more far-reaching
importance for scientific knowledge than all of the other great scientific
advances of this century combined. It is to this point that we would like to
devote the remainder of this introduction."
and continues with:

"Implications of Research on the Transcendental Meditation Program"

http://www.mum.edu/RelId/651822/ISvars/default/Maharishi-Mahesh-Yog.htm
http://www.mum.edu/RelId/651822/ISvars/default/Maharishi-Mahesh-Yog.htm
 In  editors note: – ..Also since that time, modern theoretical physics has
further advanced a fundamental concept that Dr. Domash discusses in this essay,
namely that there is a basic state of least excitation known as the ground
state, or “vacuum state,” of any field, which Dr. Domash compares with the
field of pure consciousness. Modern physics has now developed completely
unified field theories, mathematical descriptions of a field of unity
underlying all the diversity of the universe and uniting all the fundamental
force and matter fields.
At the time he wrote this essay, Dr. Domash was Chancellor of Maharishi
European Research University, in Switzerland, and shortly thereafter became the
second president of Maharishi International University (1977–1980)."

Objection Your Honour.  Could they not  give our  Superradiancer-now-Floor
sweeper Lawrence Domash more  credit than "ground state, or “vacuum state”
formulation?