The new format stinks - try out a few things and see - for one thing, when you
compose a new message, you can no longer have the address show up in your "To"
field by typing the first letter, you have to type in the entire address now.
On Wed, 10/9/13, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: So You Can All Relax Now
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, October 9, 2013, 3:22 AM

       Typical, I add a link and it clicks but takes
 you nowhere. You'll have to just do it the hard
 way:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/Dozens+mental+disorders+exist/9011120/story.html
 BTW,
 I was given a preview of some new 'look' on neo
 today on my computer at work. It is quite different from the
 one we have all been using the last few weeks. It seems much
 better...but we'll see.

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com,
 <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

http://http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/Dozens+mental+disorders+exist/9011120/story.html