Re "Hold that thought next time you're in a doctor's office, and naked.":

 I'm not a narcissist so the sight of my own body doesn't affect me! But, yes,
I have always thought that it's probably one disadvantage of being a doc and so
examining others' bodies all the time that one might become blasé about the
mystery of the nude.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,