Thanks Scott - There are some voracious readers on here. I just began reading
Shackleton's account of trying to cross Antarctica. I am on page 22, and its
400+ pages, so it'll probably take me longer to read it, than the time he had
planned for his journey. But, I'll be warmer.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I'm new here and I'm not sure how appropriate it is to share websites on this
group but here goes.  There is a very extensive new thought library with over
180 titles that I have gathered over the years and have put up on the internet
to share.  The website is here
http://jubilee101.com/subscription/free-new-thought-books.  The titles are
arranged alphabetically by author.  Hope some of you can get good use out of
the library.

Scott