I'll enjoy it here, as long as it lasts. :-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 You might wish you'd joined Turq after you read this article.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/whats-worst-could-happen-7-debt-default-doomsday-scenarios-8C11366851

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/whats-worst-could-happen-7-debt-default-doomsday-scenarios-8C11366851

 Of course such a default would probably also effect the global economy too.