> ---"awoelflebater" , <awoelflebater@...> wrote:
>
> Typical, I add a link and it clicks but takes you nowhere.
> You'll have to just do it the hard way:
>
> http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/Dozens+mental+disorders
<http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/Dozens+mental+disorders+exist/90111\
20/story.html>
> +exist/9011120/story.html
<http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/Dozens+mental+disorders+exist/90111\
20/story.html>

> BTW, I was given a preview of some new 'look' on neo today
> on my computer at work. It is quite different from the one
> we have all been using the last few weeks. It seems much
> better...but we'll see.
>
> http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/Dozens+mental
<http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/Dozens+mental+disorders+exist/90111\
20/story.html>
> +disorders+exist/9011120/story.html
<http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/Dozens+mental+disorders+exist/90111\
20/story.html>

It's now viewed in scientific circles, that Psychiatry is
going through the same stage of development as physics
before Newton or biology before Darwin.

IMO, a lot of breakthroughs are needed in the future, get a
clear understanding of the mechanics of mind-brain interface
and its functioning.

Dr. V.S. Ramachandran says the next step is to map the
mental illness onto the neural pathways of the brain itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tell-Tale_Brain
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tell-Tale_Brain>

   ***

"Above all, psychiatrists need to be more honest with their
patients, he believes. "They shouldn't tell people their
illness is caused by a chemical imbalance when there is no
evidence this exists. Psychiatry has little knowledge of the
underlying processes governing mental health and it should
not pretend otherwise."

<http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Dozens+mental+disorders%20+exist/901\
1120/story.html>
http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Dozens+mental+disorders