Seraphita, the Moderator kept track of such details and the posting limit was
duly enforced. What's curiouser, etc. IMHO is Neo vs Basic. 1) There are emails
on my Basic list that are NOT on my Neo list! 2) Neo is way better for replying
except it doesn't allow me to snip! 3) It seems that if 2 posts from the same
thread are in my inbox, if I reply to one, when I go to reply to the other, it
defaults my 2nd reply to the prior one. Oy, even attempting to explain it makes
my head hurt! Anyway, I enjoy the content of your posts and I appreciate the
tone til now. So I'm wondering why only sharelong got your knickers in such a
twist since both Richard's and Ann's names also appear twice on the post count
list. Did I talk too much about dharma the last few days? (-:

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:17 PM, "s3raph...@yahoo.com"