Judy, airhead or not, I'm grateful to be me with all my strengths and flaws
rather than you with all your strengths and flaws.

On Friday, October 11, 2013 1:10 PM, judy stein <authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Share wrote:

> To me a headline Rich
> People Could Care Less implies all rich people. It's
> kind of sneaky spin, creating a harmful meme.

Only to airheads like you, Share. Seriously, you've lived on this
earth for 65 years and never noticed that you have to read at
least some of an article or essay beyond the headline--which
is typically just a few words--to know what it's about?

Oh, wait, you said you DID read the article. So you know there
was no such implication.

> Are the rich
> people on FFL uncaring and lacking in empathy? I don't
> think so.

Non sequitur. Remember, you're the only person who thought
Buck was saying "all" rich people are uncaring--and he wasn't
saying that, nor was anybody else. You've just made this up--
"sneaky spin" and "harmful meme" and all--in your head; it has
no relationship to reality.

You wanted to say something Important and Thoughtful, and
as you so often do, you just babbled out the first thing that
came to your mind without thinking it through. As a result,
you said something Obvious and Dumb.