Marshall Brain on how to do this in the US including funding it:
http://marshallbrain.com/25000.htm

On 10/12/2013 10:33 AM, s3raph...@yahoo.com wrote:

Re "Let's hope that Switzerland's bills pass and it goes viral in the world.":

I hope it passes also. Even if it ends in tears we'll all have learnt a great deal from the experiment.

Nixon proposing a Guaranteed Annual Income was news to me. So the idea appeals to those on the right? Yes, indeed. I looked at Wiki and found some surprising names that came up with similar proposals: Napoleon Bonaparte, Friedrich Hayek and Milton Friedman!

Social Credit theoreticians also had a similar idea and their theory appealed to Ezra Pound, TS Eliot, Aldous Huxley, Hilaire Belloc, GK Chesterton, Robert A. Heinlein and Robert Anton Wilson. Looks like we're in good company.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

Thanks, I saw that a little earlier in the day. Of course the Nixon administration proposed the Guaranteed Annual Income. Alaska pays its residents profits from oil leases. I know the idea twiddles the minds of conservatives but what are you going to do if there really are no jobs for everyone? Let's hope that Switzerlands bills pass and it goes viral in the world.