Just before this site disappears in the limbo of my browser history, I came
across this page while searching for some place I had visited, this
Thiruvottiyur, (never mind, somewhere north of Madras). This is quite an
interesting collection of saints, and well, siddhas. NOT FOR EMPTY, don't look
at it, it is not Ramana approved. You will even find an image of Guru Dev
Brahmananda Saraswati, and some others. If you know more than 5 or 6 people on
this list, you are good. I first thought it was a secret page of my Indian
friend, who has seen many strange and unknown Indian saints and Avadhutas, so I
can tell you, these people, as far as I can judge, are the real deal. No fake
imposters there. http://soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/jeevasamadhi.htm
http://soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/jeevasamadhi.htm