There is the problem again. Better get on the stick and price TM so regular
people can afford to try it. TM is going to get left deep in the dust if they
don't get going really soon with once again with a meditating movement and
widely teaching regular working people and students to meditate. It is a fluid
meditating marketplace and a lot of market-share is being lost each moment
longer the Rajas wait on a few rich people who might decide to try TM at the TM
price.

 http://www.pghcenteringprayer.org/Find_A_Prayer_Group.html
http://www.pghcenteringprayer.org/Find_A_Prayer_Group.html

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 19 group meditations in the Pittsburgh area?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  Seems to be a lot of group Meissner Effect [ME] group meditations most
everywhere now when you start looking. Even in Pittsburgh!
 http://www.pghcenteringprayer.org/ http://www.pghcenteringprayer.org/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Our organization is nondenominational and all are welcome to attend our prayer
groups.
 Our mission is to help churches and parishes, schools and places of prayer
establish a Centering Prayer Program

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

  Heck, everybody is offering instruction in effortless “Centering Prayer”
meditation; protestants, catholics, jews, even methodists;
 http://www.centenary-ws.org/SF http://www.centenary-ws.org/SF

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Do a Google search for “Contemplative Outreach”.

 The odds are much greater the modern Sancta Sedes practices “Centering Prayer”
as widely taught by his church. It is now a huge meditation movement that
dwarfs the other trademarked version we are familiar with in the marketplace of
meditations.
 http://www.centeringprayer.com/ http://www.centeringprayer.com/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 If you are implying that "effortless meditation" is unique to TM, it isn't.